Are you a developer? Would you like to be a part of a team that is solving business problems and challenges through innovative ideas and technologies? Ekait integrates the technology platform with innovative pharmaceutical organization to more effectively reach patients and physicians with targeted information. With hearts for serving our customers and community we thrive by listening and adapting to an ever changing industry. EKAIT is involved in services like Web Development, Designing Mobile Apps & Wearable Apps, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Maintenance & Support and innovative technologies. We are looking for developers who are passionate about machine learning, pattern analysis, big data etc. to become part of our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build one of our core platform products similar to other pharmacy management systems that helps in automating the business processes among healthcare and pharmacy firms to manage complex web and mobile applications.
- Provide automated ways to source, aggregate, mine and analyze data from structured and unstructured data for data collection and Integration.
- Develop training and modeling algorithms to perform classification, clustering and prediction, to monitor, analyze data accuracy and testing of models.
- Determine the feasibility of using functional as well as object-oriented methodology to help manage complexity and better user experience expertise for APIs by delivering end-to-end intuitive web and mobile UI experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionality to directly impact business metrics, including improving retention and customer lifetime value.
- Minimum required Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Knowledge of software development principles including but not limited to, software development lifecycle, agile methodologies, code reviews.
- Knowledge of building and maintaining model monitoring frameworks.
- Knowledge of IDE’s like Android Studio, Visual Studio, Atom.
- Working understanding of core ML/Statistics principles.
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles.